Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Matthew Stafford, Von Miller not practicing Wednesday; Stafford is expected to play

November 03, 2021 12:34PM
No Stafford at practice today? I don't recall Goff ever missing a practice! lips are sealed smiley

Matthew Stafford, Von Miller not practicing Wednesday; Stafford is expected to play
Link

Linebacker Von Miller‘s first practice with the Rams won’t take place on Wednesday.

Head coach Sean McVay said that Miller is one of several Rams players who will be sitting out of practice as the team starts on-field preparation for Sunday night’s game against the Rams. Miller, who was acquired in a trade with the Broncos on Monday, sat out last Sunday’s game with an ankle injury.

Quarterback Matthew Stafford is also on the list of players who won’t participate in the session. He’s dealing with a back issue, but McVay told reporters that Stafford is expected to make the start against Tennessee.

Wide receiver Robert Woods (foot), left tackle Andrew Whitworth (knee), defensive lineman Sebastian Joseph-Day (pec), and wide receiver Cooper Kupp (rest) were also out of practice. All of them are also expected to play in Week Nine.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude380November 03, 2021 12:34PM