Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mackeyser with a gem of a post…

November 01, 2021 02:55PM
Here’s Mackeyser…

Structurally, this isn't just a home run... it's a GRAND SLAM home run.

Part of the reason Von Miller's stats changed after the first 4 games is that he was asked to go into coverage more than at any other times in his career and one of my BFFs who's as much a diehard Broncos fan than any of us are diehard Rams fan has been furious about how Fangio has been misusing Von Miller this year.

Why is this structurally a GRAND SLAM?

1) Von Miller will be part of a rotation

2) While his focus will be pass rushing, his ability to contain and cover is substantially better than Lewis who I love as an up and coming player and Hollins when he comes back.

3) As my BFF Bronco fan admits, our Sports Medicine team will be a substantial boon for Von Miller. He admitted that no team in the league gets better production from its veterans than our Rams.

4) Von Miller has been in the Fangio D for awhile, so he only has to learn the Morris hybridization of this D which shouldn't be too hard. Unlike our previous Defensive scheme changes or alterations, our D wasn't awful while it got situated in the scheme. What this means for Von Miller is being able to hit the ground running.

5) I think no team embraces new players better than we do which will help what seems like heartbreak for Von Miller. He said from an open car window as he was leaving the facility "He's a country boy. He raises chickens and legit got an Ag degree. That said, I think once he's here, he'll love it and be productive from day one.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Mackeyser with a gem of a post…

Rams43434November 01, 2021 02:55PM

Re: Agree with so much of this

leafnose155November 01, 2021 05:13PM