Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thinking back to that dallas game....(and I hardly ever look back or ahead)

October 29, 2021 09:21AM
but that playoff game when it was "well known" and "without a doubt" that the boys were going to run roughshod over the RAMS D and by games end they had less than 50 yards for the game. Now I know the defense has different players, I know they are running a different defense.

I bring this up to show that the titans and the mighty hammer will be expected to do the same as the boys were expected to do....and I am showing that it doesn't have to be set in stone.....Just pointing out that even a seemed obvious can turn into a surprise ending....I am not expecting an emergence of a run stuffing D from no where....just saying not to ever rule it out....

Actually what worries me most in that game is their D......yes their rush could be a hard thing to deal with....

I would love to see the old Hekker at this game as I think his punts could be a factor....miss those boomers that flipped a field.....IMO field position could be a main factor in this game....since we can't return kicks, and our punt return game is very iffy.....that punt team and coverage could be a big help.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2021 09:22AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Thinking back to that dallas game....(and I hardly ever look back or ahead)

roman18167October 29, 2021 09:21AM