Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question?

October 22, 2021 07:33AM
Doesn't it feel like we have a chance to win every game? My confidence in this team and our organization is the highest it has been since Warner. Our defense is no where near what it was last year but the synergy of this team and this front office is awesome. I keep hoping we get someone on defense before the trade deadline but I am very comfortable with the decisions this team has made. Stafford and our O is only going to get better. Our D is going through a preseason stage and they are starting to jell, the loss of Hollins and they emergence of Terrell is not being talked about enough, this guy maybe a defensive stalwart and we got him in the third round.

The front office looks like cutting edge, I never thought we would ever be able to get rid of the Goff contract, they did it in a fashion that will be cloned in the near future. Trade draft stock for proven assets.

I am definitely worried about AZ, but I feel very confident we will be in it to the end, Its like being a Dodger Fan, with the Rams, our front office will put us in a position to win, and don't count us out until its over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2021 07:35AM by Stafford9.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question?

Stafford9274October 22, 2021 07:33AM

Re: Question?

oldschoolramfan110October 22, 2021 09:01AM

Re: Question?

chico n da rams95October 22, 2021 09:17AM

I think Rams are among league’s 5 best…

Rams4390October 22, 2021 02:02PM