Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

20 random busting-the-Bucs thoughts by AvengerRam…

September 26, 2021 03:12PM
Here’s AvengerRam…

20 Random Busting the Bucs Thoughts
1. Great win! A joy to watch!

2. Matthew Stafford's MVP candidacy began in earnest today. He wasn't perfect, but he sure was great.

3. Cooper Kupp is having an All-Pro season.

4. Man... DJax is still ridiculously fast. Even more than his 75 yard TD, that was proven on his 42 yard catch and run. Speed kills!

5. You have to appreciate the OL. Kept Stafford clean for 3+ quarters before giving up a fairly meaningless sack, and doing just enough in the running game late to run down the clock.

6. DJax's TD really shows what we were missing last year, both in deep speed OL giving a QB time to let that type of play develop.

7. Aaron Donald doing a Aaron Donald things. Strip sack saves 3 points late in first half, sniffed out screen pass ends a drive. He's a beast.

8. Kenny Young, regarded as a bit of a throw-in when we traded Marcus Peters away. He's become a very good player, and was the defensive MVP today (10 tackles, 1 sack, 3 tackles for loss).

9. I think the biggest advantage the Rams had today was at the CB position. With the Bucs thin at the position and losing Jamel Dean during the game, the Rams strength at the position was evident.

10. Numbers can lie. The Rams gave up 446 yards today, but most of them were pretty insignificant.

11. Once again, the late running game was important. Last two drives, which produced an important FG and milked the clock: Sony Michel had 8 carries for 40 yards.

12. Who had Tom Brady as the Bucs' leading rusher today? (14 yards)

13. The Rams had only one penalty for four yards (holding penalty on special teams that preceded the first scoring drive, a 95 yard TD drive). The Bucs had 7 penalties for 41 yards. In the first three games, the Rams have a total of only 7 penalties. Gotta love our discipline thus far!

14. Sean McVay was truly fired up today, particularly at the end of the first half. Of course, if you had McVay's record when leading at the half (40-0 now), you'd be fired up too!

15. Tyler Higbee made some great contributions today. Had Stafford not been sacked late, he was open for a HUGE gain.

16. Not Rams related, but... that Justin Tucker FG. Oh my LORD!!!!! (Poor Goff).

17. I saw some red in the stands, but that seemed like a home field advantage to me!

18. Divisional play in the next two weeks will be big. A chance to slap down the upstart Cardinals and potentially bury the (now 1-2) Seahawks. Bring them on!

19. The Rams still have trailed for only 2:03 this season. That's good for my stress level!

20. Brady frustrated, Rams 3-0. What more can we ask for?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

20 random busting-the-Bucs thoughts by AvengerRam…

Rams43349September 26, 2021 03:12PM

#19 is my favorite

RamsDynasty96September 26, 2021 03:19PM