Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let's help build up the Stan Kroenke St. Louis lawsuit settlement fund.

July 13, 2021 06:34AM
Rams unveil yet another jersey
Posted by Mike Florio on July 13, 2021, 10:26 AM EDT

Link

If Stan Kroenke needs to raise money to settle the St. Louis lawsuit, there are easy ways to do it.

The Rams are selling yet another new jersey, a year after unveiling a new uniform that introduced three jerseys into the mix.

This one officially is called a Modern Throwback. It’s based on the current base uniform but looks like the white jersey worn by the team from the 1970s and through Super Bowl XXXIV.

The Rams will wear it three times this season: In Week One against the Bears; in Week Nine for a Super Bowl XXXIV rematch against the Tennessee Titans; and in Week 10 at the 49ers.

They’re available here. Link Go buy one, and help build up the Stan Kroenke St. Louis lawsuit settlement fund.

Rams COO Kevin Demoff has said he’d like to unveil a new jersey every year. So be advised — that jersey for which you’re plunking down a hard-earned $119.99 now could be obsolete as soon as 2022. If that happens, Demoff would say to just think of it as a collector’s item, and p.s. AMF.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Let's help build up the Stan Kroenke St. Louis lawsuit settlement fund.

Ramsdude294July 13, 2021 06:34AM

Re: This guy rips the Rams any chance he gets

BigGame81131July 13, 2021 08:10AM