Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sean McVay hosting 2nd annual 'Chalk Talk' summit for over 150 high school coaches

June 10, 2021 10:25AM
Sean McVay hosting 2nd annual 'Chalk Talk' summit for over 150 high school coaches

Link

Cameron DaSilva
June 10, 2021 12:05 pm PT

Sean McVay connected with a ton of high school coaches last year when he hosted his first-ever “Coach Talk” summit over videoconference. He allowed more than 200 coaches to attend, talking coaching styles, schemes and play design with them for about an hour.

It was such a success that McVay is bringing it back this year. He’ll host the second annual Chalk Talk on Thursday, June 10, with more than 150 high school coaches set to attend the hour-long session. Those coaches are at schools throughout the Southern California area, so he’s keeping it local once again.

Last year’s session was especially helpful for coaches as they navigated the pandemic and came up with ways to not only keep players healthy, but also in shape for the season.

#HelmetHornsMatter

“Well, the color is good, I like the metallic blue,” Youngblood recently said while laughing, via NFL Journal. “The horn is terrible. It looks like a ‘C.’ When I first saw it on the logo I honestly thought it was a Charger logo.

“Now when I see it on the helmet, it just isn’t a ram horn. There is no distinct curl like a mature ram horn. I don’t know how the Rams could get that wrong. That is your symbol and it has been for what? Seventy years or more? Longer than I have been alive? It’s just not us, it’s not the Rams.”---Mr. Ram Jack Youngblood

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ramsdude114June 10, 2021 10:25AM