Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My take on the Rams current regime

May 31, 2021 10:27PM
Been thinking about this for a while & figure this is a good time to post given we are headed into the slowest part the season.

What I mean about the regime, I'm referring to the owner, FO & HC. I've been a fan since '70 so I've seen some good regimes & some (very) bad, regimes.

My take on this subject is purely my opinion. I could be wrong, I could be right. Only time will tell.

Given this current configuration has been together 4 years and has the 4th best winning percentage during this time, IMHO I think the Rams are an elite organisation.

"Silent Stan" Kroenke took sole ownership in 2012/13. even though we lament the 7-9 Fisher year, this was still a stark improvement over the prior 7/8 years. During this period we had a 5 year stretch of winning a total of 15 games, 3/year. This constitutes the lowest winning % over a 5 year period in NFL history! Personally, gotta give Stan his props. He is willing to spend & he doesn't meddle. For me, it begins and ends here. Solid teams have solid owners, poor teams have poor owners. Think Stan belong in the former group.

Les Snead - he came on board with Fisher. Overall think he has done a good job. He is a wheeler- dealer, he is willing to take big swings. He has found some great mid-round talent as well as hit on more than one UFA. Overall, I really like the job he has dome.

Sean McVay - the boy wonder is heading into his 5th season. How he has handled the team the past 2 years since losing the SB tells me everything I need to know, He is a winner! He is not only a great OC (X's & O's), but he is also an exceptional leader! He really seems to have his head on strait. Simply love this guy!

Guven this regime, I wouldn't be surprised is we are back in the SB in the next 3/5 years.

BeachBoy
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My take on the Rams current regime

BeachBoy393May 31, 2021 10:27PM