Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tweets on Ernest Jones

April 30, 2021 07:05PM
Cameron DaSilva@camdasilva

“This is one of my guys. I think Ernest Jones is going to be outstanding. He is physical, man.” – Daniel Jeremiah on the draft broadcast

Mike Tannenbaum@RealTannenbaum

Ernest Jones scored as the 3rd highest ILB in the class in the Athletic Success Indicator (ASI) by
@The33rdTeamFB, ranking just below former 21st overall pick Jarrad Davis

BGrisakDTRThought balloon@bgrisakDTR

If you read my Snead's Snacks article this week, I called this one. The Rams typically like their LBs to have production. Jones led South Carolina in tackles last two seasons. Lengthy and good explosiveness.

Stu Jackson@StuJRams

New Rams ILB has a big smile on his face as he meets with the media for the first time. Knew the Rams were very interested in him, and believes intense, cerebral style will fit in with the defense.

"All day I've been waiting on this call."

New Rams ILB Ernest Jones: "I've always just had a goal in mind that nobody can have more tackles than me at the end of the game. That just doesn't look right for the MLB not to have the most tackles. Each game, I'm coming in there knowing I've got to beat everybody to the ball."

Jourdan Rodrigue@JourdanRodrigue

We’re on with new Rams ILB Ernest Jones, who is just beaming Pleading face. He says he did have a clue that the Rams would come get him in the draft. Sounds like they were very high on him throughout the process.

Jones says Chris Shula was largely his contact throughout the process and the two developed a good bond. He prides himself on preparation and study. Had a monster last two seasons as a tackler and adds, “I don’t feel like it’s right if the MLB doesn’t lead the team in tackles.”

Jones says “I woke up today with the Rams on my mind.”

On Jones, Brugler writes: Tough, great length to shed blocks, sometimes seems athletically limited in coverage but quick to react and has great instincts.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tweets on Ernest Jones

RamBill662April 30, 2021 07:05PM

I'm ok with Jones...

LMU93340May 01, 2021 04:48AM

also another team captain

21Dog148May 01, 2021 05:06AM