Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams have met with Houston LB Grant Stuart multiple times...

April 24, 2021 08:08AM
Rams have met with Houston LB Grant Stuard multiple times

[theramswire.usatoday.com]

Cameron DaSilva

Linebacker hasn’t been a popular position among the Rams’ pre-draft prospect meetings, with most of their sessions coming with cornerbacks and wide receivers. However, they have shown interest in Houston linebacker Grant Stuard.

On his pre-draft video series, Stuard named a handful of teams that have met with him multiple times in the pre-draft process, and the Rams were among them.

“There are teams who have reached out to me three or four times, had three or four different meetings with me with different coaches and whatnot,” he said. “And so those teams off the top of my head are the Patriots, Giants, Broncos, Vikings, Texans, Titans, Rams, Falcons and recently, 49ers.”

Stuard did mention that he met with all 32 teams at the Senior Bowl, but the Rams were among the group that he’s been in contact with often.

Expected to be a Day 3 pick, Stuard could come in as a special teams player and potential contributor at linebacker as a rookie. He plays with a high motor and always seems to find the football, showcasing good tackling skills when pursuing ball carriers.

He’s not the biggest linebacker at just 6-foot and 230 pounds, but with his speed and effort, he’ll have a chance to find a role with a team this summer.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams have met with Houston LB Grant Stuart multiple times...

Rams43319April 24, 2021 08:08AM