Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is tomorrow the start of "I'm not the belle of the ball" FA's

March 16, 2021 01:17PM
The "I am not as wanted as I thought or the offers aren't what I expected, it is time to reset my expectations" crowd. Maybe do a 2 year prove it deal, because teams will need that 2nd year to manage the low cap or do a vet. minimum one year deal? I am thinking the Rams if they can create some more space (not sure if they can it might have taken everything to get this low) to sign a few vets on the "If I have to take a bath this year, might as well do it on a winner so I can shine the resume and maybe get a ring" tip. I am sure they will be quite a few vets that migrate towards the super teams this year for just that, teams like the Chiefs, Bills, us, maybe the Niners and Pack (I would say Bucs but their rosters is already busting at the seams). It might be a way to land another vet edge rusher wanting the Donald rub, maybe a ILB wanting that CJ Mosely money next year (heck that might include CJ himself), or a good cb wanting all the int's possible by playing with Ramsey and Williams (maybe Janoris will come back) because QB's aren't likely to throw in the other two's direction. A speed WR in a market where the believed top ones aren't moving so you know that means even worse options for just WR 3 or WR4's. The only ones that probably won't come cheap are OL because every team after the Super Bowl realize without a decent OL even the best offenses can be shut down supply won't match demand and every team has more cap $'s than us.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is tomorrow the start of "I'm not the belle of the ball" FA's

RamsDynasty251March 16, 2021 01:17PM