Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To worry or not to worry. THAT is the big question.....

February 19, 2021 02:34AM
Outside of WHEN will the Rams go back to their REAL jerseys and a better logo??? Seriously, I first was ok with some of these Coaches moving to bigger things but OBVIOUSLY, this is MUCH MUCH deeper, IMO. It's one of two things, I have concluded. McVay has pissed off a LOT of people or, what I just recently read and DOES sound legit... McVay is about to simply change a LOT of things across the board, especially on Offense. Lets be real. For the past two years, how many times have we said the Rams were getting predictable as hell?? For me, A LOT! McVay is a deep thinker. I'm starting to think he is about to change his comfort zone and make a drastic change. I'm thinking he rather get new Coaches who are already suited for where he is going and not try to change who he had in 2020. The Offense HAS been stale as year old bread. Or TWO year old bread in the Rams case. I have a feeling McVay doesn't want a fresh loaf. He's looking for a new Bakery too. I think had McVay been a problem child , we would have heard SOMETHING by now. I simply say...Forget all you know about what McVay has done. Its about to change.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

To worry or not to worry. THAT is the big question.....

Ramgator340February 19, 2021 02:34AM

Re: Ch-ch-changes

Steve238February 19, 2021 03:28AM