Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few things....

February 07, 2021 05:24PM
Tom Brady is something else, like him or not, Brady has earned everything. 7 championships is amazing.

The Chargers wanted to screw the Rams so badly they erred BIG time in their HC selection. Should have gone Offensive minded coach but if going defensive should have hired Bowles.

Matthew Stafford is a BIG upgrade over Goff, and I like Goff. Stafford is a very good QB.

Donald is well deserving of his DPOY section. He's simply the best.

One thing I would like to see the NFL do away with is the olinemen coming in and shoving the pile forward. I am shocked someone has not been seriously injured by this. It needs to go away.

NFL refs need to clean it up. They all need to be consistant as a whole and not differ per group. Need consistency from them.

Lowering the cap is not a good idea. They need to find a way around that for this year since no one could count on a pandemic causing the cap to fall. They should do as Albany stated and spread the loss over several years.

Rams need a big fast WR like DK Metcalf. I really wanted him over Rapp but it is what it is. At the very least we need a guy who can flat out fly and let Stafford launch that beautiful deep ball.

Finally, if a QB is going to the ground/ducking and a defender has already begun his tackling approach at the waist and hits their head it should NOT be a penalty.

Its been a fun season and now the off season begins. Cant wait for FA to begin and can't wait for the draft.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A few things....

The_Zone430February 07, 2021 05:24PM