Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If I wanted to get a new RAM jersey it would be Ramsey hands down....

December 28, 2020 04:54AM
That is truly a classy team oriented guy. The stories falling out of Jax when he left show nothing of the guy I've been watching. That was a VERY classy act he did when he went and seeked Jared out and spoke to him towards the end of the game. He did not in any way have to do that. I really hate it for Goff, I see he hates what is going on with him. I look at his eyes and they seem to be not there, shaking his head, and just kinda staring into space.

I look at McVay and he just has a hopeless kinda look in his eyes, it looks as though he has forgone his offense to 2-5 yards passes, it looks like his offense has been totally suppressed diluted to no actual attempts at being aggressive. What he is striving for it seems like Goff can't deliver.....He had a year in 2018 took off where 2017 stopped, since then......just no viable strides up.....flashes, but no actual strides.

But back to Ramsey, I applaud him for his actions, he truly shows care about his fellow RAMS.....I know with out a doubt that the D will play up for Wolford, maybe he can energize guys a bit, I hope Goff can be a help as well and not just sit on the bench staring out into space......

At least there's no tape on Wolford, we'll see him when the cards see him.....I remember him at WF he was very mobile and he has a good arm. He's fairly accurate. The game is different of course College to Pro, but he has some instincts for the game, some intangibles that IMO Goff lacks.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

If I wanted to get a new RAM jersey it would be Ramsey hands down....

roman18129December 28, 2020 04:54AM