Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We just ran over the 3rd best run D.....

September 27, 2020 11:50AM
had over 500 yards against the 5th best D......started slow, took the lead. I thought at 28-3 it was going to be an embarrassment. IMO we have one of the best teams in the league. I can see why our DB's were looking off....the fact to me is that Allen cat can just plain get out of messes, heave the ball and guys are there to get it. It's hard to cover in a 5 second time much less 10 or more.

We had every chance to be blown out....we had every chance to win it in the end. I hate it when a refs call changes a game....looked to me both guys were attached trying to gain leverage.. I didn't see the WR trying to go inside or outside of the coverage...looked to me he was pushing forward into Williams.....Williams was playing his spot.

To me it was a game that really shows the teeth of this team.....they play hard...they are going to be the team to beat in the NFC West....

We need some new life from Robinson and Lewis when they return in the season....they will add new dimensions for the D......

IMO we are in a good spot that could be great, but it is what it is.....Hate to be a giant next week.....

Go cowpunks.......do something worth while for a change.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We just ran over the 3rd best run D.....

roman18448September 27, 2020 11:50AM

yup...that's how i saw it too....

SunTzu_vs_Camus188September 27, 2020 08:18PM

good perspective

LMU93143September 28, 2020 03:02AM