Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What Bills fans are saying...

September 25, 2020 03:00PM
[www.twobillsdrive.com]

Hope the LB unit is back up to full speed because the Rams abused Philadelphia's slow linebackers today.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be a very tough game for the Bills.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunned at the opening line.

We need our LB to be healthy. Higbee and Everett are solid

The Rams would have lost to the Cowboys last week if not for a gift offensive pass interference call so they aren’t this juggernaut and while it is a step up in competition...I think it’s safe to say the Bills are the best team the Rams have seen as well

Rams are no slouches.....we are gonna have to be solid on both sides of the ball.....cant have our D play like they did today

This will be a high scoring game - especially if Milano/Edmunds are out.

Rams run their offense much like the Bills did yesterday. Lots of play action where they move the pocket and hit the crossng receiver down the field.

The key to this game will be pressure on Goff. He's a different QB when pressured, and he does not have the escape hatches he used to. I agree much of this is tied to Milano and Edmunds, but I feel the crew from Sunday can get the job done.

I hope we can get at least one of those guys back to tighten up coverage on the TE. Higbee scares me, but Ginseke had an "amazing" game with some shoestring brilliant catches.

I dont feel the Rams D is capable of shutting us down.

We don’t need them healthy “to stand a chance”. At least, I hope not...

The Rams D has a couple studs and a bunch of fluff. We should be able to score on them. ....and if our offense is truly legit, we should be able to score on anyone.

On defense, even without Edmunds/Milano, I trust McDermott, Frazier and the Defense to redeem themselves. I’m sure they are not happy, at all, about how that side of the ball played yesterday.

Discipline, discipline, discipline on defense against the Rams.

Don't take the eye candy, don’t fall for the motions and backfield actions. Be disciplined.

I think the Rams are over rated. They are good, but they aren't a buzz saw. Winnable but more difficult than what we have played. Defense needs to be better than they were yesterday. Hoping that was an anomaly.

I’m interested to see how the whole Jalen Ramsey vs Josh Allen thing plays out.. Ramsey talked a lot of crap about Allen over the years so this one is personal.. Instead of running away from Ramsey, I’d love to see a whole litany of gimmicky plays to get Stefon Diggs the ball on Sunday.. Ramsey may be the best CB in football but Stefon Diggs is having an All-Pro year...

Weak sauce it is. I'm picking the Bills to win by 10 this week. Outside of Ramsey and Donald, who's going to step up on the Rams' defense?

My biggest fear this week isnt Aaron Donald.

It's Bob Woods.

Dude is a killer and I know he'll be a little extra motivated coming back to Buffalo.

The rams defense is very suspect outside Ramsey and Donald. Now one of their corners are hurt...

I'm predicting another 400 yards for Josh
(in reference to Kiser winning DPOW)

Don't be fooled, apparently he gave up 11 completions in coverage last week and that's why he had so many tackles. You could make a legit case that the Rams starting LBs are worse than our backups.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What Bills fans are saying...

Rams43703September 25, 2020 03:00PM

Re: should be fun game....

spagsbacker327September 25, 2020 03:22PM

stlramz300September 25, 2020 03:26PM

Killrazor167September 27, 2020 12:32AM

Re: What Bills fans are saying...

illini_ram319September 25, 2020 06:06PM

Re: What Bills fans are saying...