Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rams oline and secondary v Cowboys

September 15, 2020 06:04PM
so I just watched a condensed version of the game

I didn't study it or rewind but I wanted to watch the Rams oline and secondary specifically

with no preseason this year its really hard to get a feel for what this team might have

it was one game but man... was I very encouraged by what I just saw with the Rams oline. They consistently moved the Cowboys off the ball... and most of their success came running off tackle or up the gut. I thought Brown played very very well. Very good game and was a chain mover. Akers - can't wait to see more. I thought he showed good power and patience and he just needs to play. I really loved how he was wrapping that ball up. but the oline really did a nice job getting push. They were very physical ... the Eagles have a bigger and more physical front than the Cowboys. The Cowboys have a fast defense and it showed when the Rams tried to run outside. Those runs went nowhere.

I hope someone can post the PFF ratings for the DBs... OMG they played so well. Darious Williams seemed like he got most of the snaps with Hill and Ramsey and he broke up several passes against Cooper. Hill had one big break up as well. I thought they played very well against the Cowboys WRs for the most part and I just don't think I expected that. The play by Fueller was just outstanding obviously

This game wasn't perfect by any means but I am very much looking forward to seeing the Rams take on the Eagles. No crowd and a banged-up receiving corps and oline are not going to be helpful going up against AD and Ramsey.

I think the Eagles dline is really going to test the Rams physically.

Looking forward to it!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2020 06:08PM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rams oline and secondary v Cowboys

Speed_Kills562September 15, 2020 06:04PM

Re: Rams oline and secondary v Cowboys

Rams43239September 15, 2020 07:17PM

Re: Rams oline and secondary v Cowboys

Classicalwit210September 15, 2020 08:04PM

Re: I think it will be a bigger test for sure

Speed_Kills226September 16, 2020 03:20AM

Yeah, I'm nervous about playing the Eagles

Ram Fan Teacher318September 16, 2020 06:17AM

Re: that and its about matchups