Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 Things I'd Love to see tonight....

September 13, 2020 11:46AM
1- MB go hard, bust some heads, get 100+yards. I'd like to see if Coach would consider rotation if a guy is hurting people. I'de also like him to do well so next week, another team another plan, maybe rotate a new guy in to start game 2.....These games are like preseason, but they count....changing up week could be a good thing, nothing to look back on from the week before for the opposing D.

2- JG not throw an interception. I;d like him to show big steps in anticipation, as well as having pocket awareness step up . TD's are important but really for me, I'm looking for ball protection from him. I'd like to see him not need great protection to do his work.

3 - I want us to dominate their O line....hurt that line, make them jump, make them hold....It'll be a hard time to keep them scoreless, they will score, but I'd like to see plays they make come back because of jumpiness.....insecurity.

We do these things and the game is ours, use the clock with MB, JG throw on time and quickly, and mistake after mistake by the dallas O.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

3 Things I'd Love to see tonight....

roman18280September 13, 2020 11:46AM

Got me to think odds of stuff Attachments

JimYoungblood53109September 13, 2020 12:55PM

Re: 3 Things I'd Love to see tonight....

Suh-weet!96September 13, 2020 06:34PM