Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

D-Line coach Eric Henderson pleased with mix of vets, upside of young players

August 02, 2020 01:50PM
Countdown to Camp: Defensive line coach Eric Henderson pleased with mix of veterans, upside of young players

Stu Jackson
STAFF WRITER

Perhaps no group on the Rams roster is deeper or more experienced than the defensive line.

Entering Rams Training Camp presented by UNIFY Financial Credit Union, it's a mix of players that defensive line coach Eric Henderson is eager to get the chance to work with.

"I'm extremely excited about these guys as a whole," Henderson told theRams.com in a phone interview this week. "In general, I think we got a good group of veterans coming in and some young guys that are excited to take the next step in terms of being around me for a year, as well as the incoming and rookies that we got some high expectations for as well."

The defensive line will once again be led this season by Michael Brockers and Aaron Donald, who enter their ninth season and seventh season respectively with the franchise. Donald led the team with 20 tackles for loss and 12.5 sacks. Brockers, who made a career-high 57 total tackles last season and added three sacks and one pass breakup, returns after re-signing with the Rams via a three-year deal.

Full Article-
[www.therams.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2020 01:51PM by RamBill.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

D-Line coach Eric Henderson pleased with mix of vets, upside of young players

RamBill321August 02, 2020 01:50PM