Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kurt Warner hopes movie about life and career will continue to "inspire and impact people"

July 10, 2020 06:15AM
Kurt Warner hopes movie about life and career will continue to "inspire and impact people"

Stu Jackson
STAFF WRITER

Scheduled to hit theaters Dec. 18, "American Underdog: The Kurt Warner Story" will be based on parts of Warner's memoir, All Things Possible: My Story of Faith, Football and the First Miracle Season, as well as separate interviews with the Rams legend.

The possibility of his journey being made into a movie never crossed Warner's mind during it, but as he reflects on it many years later, he understands why and hopes it continues to inspire and impact people.

"We look at it now, how grateful we are for the journey. A long, big part of it, we weren't really feeling grateful for the journey, we were wondering, 'Why me? Why do I have to take this route to get to where I want to go?'" Warner told theRams.com in a phone interview Thursday morning. "But looking back now, it's a once in a lifetime-type journey, and I think that's one the reasons that A) you get a movie made about you, but cool smiley it's had such an impact on so many people, because it crosses the lines of the football field and resonates with a lot of people, that life isn't always easy and life's not always perfect. And sometimes you got to do what you got to do while you're waiting to do what you were born to do.

Full Article-
[www.therams.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

RamBill272July 10, 2020 06:15AM