Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kind of ironic how players came here because of Wade.....

January 06, 2020 11:51AM
and now maybe because of how they played they may have had a hand in him going. IMO he did some of this on his own...going out and getting players and not understanding their strengths...at the same time how much was it that they did not execute the scheme....

Getting Weddle was to help in the back end communications but at times they were running around like it was recess in elementary school. For sure Wade is a smart guy, a charismatic guy, and if he wants to continue ..no problem for him. It's kinda funny I know who I don't want, but I'm close to clueless of what type guy we need.

We have a lot of young guys and some good vets...do you go for a young "go get'm type" or do you go for a known quantity like Lewis? Do you stay in house...I'd prefer not....but Pleasant is a smart guy who seems to translate well with the players.....NO way for Joe Berry ...(I pray)....

IMO if this has been a deal waiting to happen they must have a guy in mind. IMO it would be someone from another team...it would not be a guy already here. Whoever it may be it needs to be in place ASAP.....get the ball rolling.

We need fresh eyes, fresh system....new energy......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2020 11:53AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kind of ironic how players came here because of Wade.....

roman18443January 06, 2020 11:51AM

Re: Kind of ironic how players came here because of Wade.....

Classicalwit132January 08, 2020 04:15AM