Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

players Rams fans should watch on Jan 1st Bowl games

December 28, 2019 01:22PM
Citrus Bowl - Alabama v. Michigan

Alabama:
Let me be honest here and save everyone some time. The Rams have no shot at all 3 WRs. Juedy, Smith and Ruggs. Nor can they draft DBs Mckinney and Diggs. They also have no shot at OT Wills.
Dylan Moses (32) ILB - injured and out. my #1 ILBer going into the season. I think he still gets drafted in the top 45 picks.
Terrell Lewis (24) - Edge - Long, flexible and violent. a perfect fit for the Rams in the 2nd.
Alex Leatherwood (70) OT - Athletic, with very good strength. Can work in a power or zone scheme. 2nd round
Raekwon Davis (99) DT - long at 6-7". Physical tools are there, needs to keep his high center of gravity down. Day 2
Anfernee Jennings (33) Edge - run defender with a stout build that wins with power over athletic ability. Later day 2, early day 3
Najee Harris (22) RB - power back in the middle of the draft
Shyheim Carter (5) S - a dime backer type in the mold of Taylor Rapp. Day 3 guy that is better against the run then the pass.

Michigan:
Ben Bredeson (74) OG - has played in OZS and Man power, big and athletic at 325, oh and is nasty and likes to finish you. middle of the draft, 3 or 4.
Cesar Ruiz (51) OG/OC - HS OC that played OG then OC at Mich., good size and athlete for a OZS offense. Day 3.
Joshua Uche (6) Edge - 6'-2" 250 edge rusher with great flex and is very quick. Needs to get stronger, but a pass rusher from day 1. 3rd rounder
Kwitty Paye (19) Edge - a 277 lb. tweener, could be a 34 end. Solid pass rusher. Day 3
Donovan Peoples-Jones (9) WR - 6'-2" with good speed, is a good route runner to create separation and good hands. Makes him a middle round possession WR.

Outback Bowl - Auburn v. Minnesota

Auburn:
Rams have no shot at Derrick Brown and that is too bad, because he would fit next to AD like a glove
Marlon Davidson (3) DL - at 6'-3" 280 lbs, he is a 34 end. he is relentless in pursuit and has a nice pass rush skill set along with great strength. Day 2
Prince Tega Wanogho (76) LT - a athletic and raw LT prospect that could use a year in an NFL weightroom and practice facility. Pure upside day 2 pick.
Jack Driscoll (71) RT - a day 3 OT/OG prospect with good movement but needs to add size and some power. Early day 3
Nick Coe (91) DL - not playing as he declared and is an idiot. Had a off year after being unblockable last year. i think he is a day 3 guy with pass rush upside.

Minn:
Antoine Winfield (11) S - undersized like his old man, but makes plays. Like his old man. Day 2.
Tyler Johnson (6) WR - great size and is a route running technician. A Robert Woods type that will win all day on the intermediate, middle of the field stuff.
Carter Coughlin (45) Edge - Hard working, with excellent quickness to press the edge. undersized at 245, not a run defender. Day 3

Rose Bowl - Oregon v. Wisconsin

Oregon:
Shane Lemieux (68) OG - Nice combination of size and athleticism for a zone scheme, needs some technical work and some strength. Day 3
Calvin Throckmorton (54) OT - Athletic and has good size at 6'-5" 310 lbs. Heady player with good technique. Might be a OG in the NFL. Day 3
Jake Hanson (55) OC - Athletic and smart with good technique. early day 3. I wish he was bigger.
Troy Dye (35) LB - Sideline to sideline type that can run with TEs. most likely a 43 Will, I think he could be a 34 ILB. Day 3
Graham (4) and Lenoir (15) - a pair of Junior CBs that excel in zones. Not sure they come out. Day 3
Jacob Breeland (injured and out) a decent athlete and route runner, day 3 that can catch and block

Wisconsin:
Tyler Biadasz (61) OC - at 6'-3" 321 lbs, great size, country strong and the OL leader. Plays with a nasty streak. My #2 OC. late round 1 to round 2. Pefect fit
Jonathan Taylor - (23) RB - my #1 RB, a beautiful blend of size, power and speed. Can house it from anywhere. A true #1 NFL back. Late day 1 to early day 2.
Zack Baun (56) Edge - Quick, relentless and well coached. He wins. Winovich-esque I would say. Early day 3

Sugar Bowl - Georgia v. Baylor

Baylor:
Denzel Mims (15) WR - a 6'-3" track star in a football uni. Big catch radius makes him more then just a deep threat. Very under rated IMO. Day 2.

Georgia:
Rams have no shot at OT Andrew Thomas.
D'Andre Swift (7) RB - a HR hitter with excellent footwork and a toughness not seen in backs with his speed. Late 1 to middle 2nd.
Richard Lecounte (2) S - aggressive, smart S with good ball skills. Day 2
Monty Rice (32) ILB - good size at 6'-1" 235. Decent range and is at his best going downhill, but can get outside. Plenty of upside. 3rd or 4th round
Tyler Clark (52) DT - strong and quick, with good size at 300 lbs. Can get disruptive. Day 3

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

players Rams fans should watch on Jan 1st Bowl games

Deadpool384December 28, 2019 01:22PM

Re: players Rams fans should watch on Jan 1st Bowl games

Ekern5589January 01, 2020 12:18PM

Ekern55108January 01, 2020 12:19PM

Ekern55119January 01, 2020 12:25PM