Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IMO Goff really needs to.....

December 22, 2019 04:40AM
really buckle down, get a hold of EVERY friggen game tape he can (from his first years to present as well as tape of Brady, Peyton, Brees) compare all of them and see how to read defenses, how to react under pressures. He can't work with coaches off season, but he must do things on his own to really become a true franchise type QB. He has attributes that are needed. Then when the camps open he needs a better QB coach, one who will get in his face with his footwork, and vision along with anticipation as plays come alive.

I would like to see him come back next year with a much better field of vision and a faster feel to what's going around him in the pocket. Understand coverage principles. IMO those things can be learned, but the guy must be totally immersed in the idea of making it a year-long process, not a few get togethers with players to throw the ball around, and wait for OTA,s Training Camps to get it down.

I'm not saying I "know" what he's up to off season....but if I were him I'd do what I am suggesting.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

IMO Goff really needs to.....

roman18258December 22, 2019 04:40AM