Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Quick impressions after victory over the Seahawks...

December 08, 2019 07:00PM
Another statement game. McVay has his players laser focused two games in a row.

How ‘bout them Ram OL players? Lol. I watched them a lot, particularly Edwards and Evans and I really came away impressed. I often saw OL players blocking downfield at the 2nd level on running plays and screens. They made those things possible. And they’re all only gonna get better and better as they gain experience.

The Ram D is playing with cohesion on all 3 levels. Only allowed 6 points and 3 of those on a short field after a turnover. Wow!

Gurley’s looking pretty good these days, isn’t he? All starts with an effective OL, then Gurley can do his thing, then Goff can do HIS thing. Synergy in action.

Hats off to Higbee. We’re gonna see a LOT more of him in our remaining games, trust me.

Well, the 6-1 defensive fronts don’t seem like much of a problem anymore.

Ebu is really growing on me. Hope he keeps up his current trajectory.

I’m afraid that I’m guilty of underestimating Troy Hill. My apologies, Troy.

Holding the Cards to 7 points is one thing, after all they are the Cards. But holding the Seahawks to 12 when 9 were a result of turnovers? In a game that the Seahawks wanted and needed badly? Man, that’s a pretty impressive 2 weeks for the Ram D.

Well, I’m gonna go way out on a limb and predict a Ram win over the Cowboys. Lol.

If somehow, some way the Rams get into the playoffs? Hoo Boy!

A fun game to watch for Ram fans from start to finish. These Rams are reminding me of the early ‘18 Rams, tbh. Let’s do this again next week.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Quick impressions after victory over the Seahawks...

Rams43410December 08, 2019 07:00PM