Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NFL wide open this year but pulling for Chiefs

November 29, 2019 04:52AM
AFC

1) Patriots Favorites - been there done that and best coach in Sports history
2) Ravens - They have that eye of the tiger and play so hard. The QB can make plays and take away the advantage the Patriots have with coaching when the QB takes off and makes a 30 yard run.
3) Chiefs - Pulling for them for the betterment of the NFL, but unlikely to be able to dethrone the Patriots on the road. Need to shore up the defense, but a superbowl win will improve not only the NFL, but all of sports and society in general. It is all about innovation and moving forward.
4) Texans - under the radar. Have some great talent, but I suspect the quarterback will make a dumb play with the game on the line. Very good talented QB, but I still remember that one play a few years ago where all they needed was a field goal and he ran around in the pocket and ran out the clock.

NFC

1) Vikings - Best talent in the NFL - 2 great WRs, the TOP runningback in the NFL, a competent QB, with a defense good on all 3 levels (Line, Linebackers, Secondary) What hurts the Vikings is they have a defensive minded coach and likely to lose a close game playing it safe, but I put them #1 because their talent is overwhelming.
2) Seahawks - Get Russell Wilson in a close scoring playoff game and a chance to win in the 4th quarter, and I don't care if they are away or home. The other team is in trouble.
3) Saints - That team is kind of under the radar, but a great offensive team that know how to play. Underrated coach. Had it not been for bountygate, I would really pull for the Saints, but he either is incompetent or looked the other way. That team always seems to reinvent themselves which is why I wouldn't be too hasty with McVay and company. I could see the Rams making a run like the Saints the next decade, if the team rides out the peaks and valleys.
4) 49ers - Nobody wants to believe like the 99 Rams, but they keep winning. Even I don't believe as I am writing this, but I think the league kind of got a surprise and as the season goes on, there is more and more video to prepare for them. They kind of snuck up on everybody.

Pretenders

1) Packers - that is an overachieving team managing to win with no weapons. I could see one of those 40-3 games in the first round for the Packers.

2) Bills - They looked good against the Packers, but don't think you can win in the NFL on defense alone.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL wide open this year but pulling for Chiefs

Rams_81420November 29, 2019 04:52AM

Re: NFL wide open this year but pulling for Chiefs

SeattleRam220November 29, 2019 10:01AM

I'm pulling for the Rams!!!!!

Ramgator214November 29, 2019 10:49AM

Re: I'm pulling for the Rams!!!!!

den-the-coach224November 29, 2019 11:20AM

Packers are so bad at WR the Rams have a chance

Rams_81178December 01, 2019 04:34AM

Re: NFL wide open this year but pulling for Chiefs