Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It was not long ago we really sucked, not just having a bad year

November 28, 2019 11:01AM
Lets face it, the 2019 season was a bad year but we are not a bad team. We have an owner, a GM, a coach who has his QB. Nobody is taking into consideration about the rule changes, that is the biggest challenge for the new league. The limited amount of days that you can practice in pads or have contact is what is killing the Rams. We lost 60 percent of our O Line, the only way a line gets into sync is to constantly practice live against competition. I hope McVay changes his mind about not playing starters in the preseason, but if he does not I am ok, because I believe in him.

This new league (lack of unity) benefits one individual, the great athletes, the Ravens have a decent line but it looks great because you have the leagues best athlete behind it makes them look great, that is why I was a huge proponent about drafting Suh, and taking Vick when he got out of jail. I said Vick will make Steven Jackson look like the best running back in the league. But this will not last, like Vick when teams get enough tape on Lamar Jackson he will come back to earth, but they have a great chance to win the Super Bowl but they are not the next dynasty. We have the personnel to be the next dynasty. McVay is 6-5 and we are talking like he is the second coming of Jeff Fisher the leagues losingest coach. McVay will grow from this, either change his ways, get a coordinator, or what ever but he has confidence in Goff, so I am ok. If we finish 8-8 we are still a good team, Snead landed Whitworth when we were not a good team what will he land now, now that we are. Robert Woods was an excellent pick up, Sully for two years was awesome, Suh as a one year rental, we are fine.

Happy T Day Guys, next year will be a better year.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2019 11:03AM by Los Angeles Lenny.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It was not long ago we really sucked, not just having a bad year

Los Angeles Lenny242November 28, 2019 11:01AM

Rams current ratings- for perspective

LMU93186November 29, 2019 05:47AM

Re: And still in the PLAYOFF hunt..........

oldschoolramfan133November 29, 2019 05:49AM

Re: And still in the PLAYOFF hunt..........

Classicalwit118November 29, 2019 10:54AM