Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What if Goff had spent this year on the 9ers

November 26, 2019 12:37PM
Would he be better or worse than Jimmy G? The same? I think he might be slightly better. The 9ers team doesn't need much from Jimmy G - just to be average - that's how they're built. They run, they don't have to take chance on offense because their D is so dominant. Jimmy can throw to open guys, on quick timing routes, but he also stays locked on first reads, sometimes lacks pocket presence, and makes some poor throws. Lots of the same faults many have found with Goff. Well the 9ers are 10-1 and look like one of the best teams in the league.
If we could build that team for Goff I think he could be even a little better than average.

If Shannahan that much better of a coach than McVay? At this point I'd put them fairly close. What about Lynch? He's had some swings and misses in free agency and the draft - just like Snead. They had a lot of draft capital to work with and it's panning out. Snead had the edge in results the last couple years, but now it's maybe more even. have to see how things go the next couple years.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What if Goff had spent this year on the 9ers

promomasterj245November 26, 2019 12:37PM

Re: What if Goff had spent this year on the 9ers

Rampage2K-161November 26, 2019 01:01PM

Shanny is a great coach....but....

Ram49160November 26, 2019 02:02PM