Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

so I was right about everything...

November 26, 2019 03:09AM
a. O Line was being overrated in offseason. I repeatedly analyzed each player as Whit as aging, Noteboom overrated and unproven, Blythe a backup at best, Allen (see Noteboom) and Hav as average at best. Claimed this was most likely position to doom season.

b. Goff is bad. You can talk all you want about a bad o line and Gurley's downfall, but Goff is clearly a bottom of the league QB. With the way he played down the stretch last year, extending him was a terrible decision. There was no rush to do this. Instead, Rams should have let him play out his contract and then if still uncertain...franchise him, maybe multiple times.

c. Snead is OVERRATED. He does not have an eye for talent. He has missed on the overall #1 (Goff), the overall #2 (GRob), #8 overall in Tavon who he traded a 2nd rd pick to secure.... Yeah, he drafted AD after he dropped further than anticipated...wow! His desire to acquire picks via trade backs dates back to losing out on Wagner and drafting Pead. The rest is a mixed bag...some good, but way too many bad picks. Snead should have been fired with Fisher, however somehow he managed to escape while Fisher was Snead's scapegoat...all bad decisions turned out to be Fisher's decisions?

The Rams have now mortgaged the future to get Jalen Ramsey. Sorry folks, but it was pretty clear to everyone that we were not a Jalen Ramsey away from another Super Bowl shot. Nor will it be possible to field a deep team with the contracts given to Goff, AD, Gurley, Cooks, Higbee (??), etc.... Rams window was open the past two years, but an unfortunate loss to Atlanta and last year's flop was our chance. The recent moves have been made to generate buzz for the new stadium, but short terms bandaid efforts. I can't imagine how this team will be competitive in the near future?

Soooo how do we get out of this mess? The future looks bleak.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

so I was right about everything...

spagsbacker238November 26, 2019 03:09AM