Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Harbaugh buying belts for Ravens after 6-2 start

November 04, 2019 09:39AM
I saw this headline on nfl.com and just had to find out what it was about. I thought maybe it had something to do with those massive bodies not being able to keep their pants up. But nope. Something entirely different. I read the article and the following is an excerpt that explains:

On this night, it took aggressive game plans on both sides of the ball, with offensive coordinator Greg Roman employing a varied, creative attack and defensive coordinator Don Martindale challenging Brady with previously unused packages and blitzing him about half the time.

Harbaugh, who oversees it all, provided the proper motivational touches, one of which he pulled from his body during our conversation in the hallway behind the locker room. Removing a black Roger Ximenez belt with purple stitches from his grey Lululemon pants, Harbaugh joked, "Maybe this is what they were playing for. Some of the guys noticed the belt at the beginning of the year and thought it was really cool. I told them, 'If we get to 6-2 (or better) at the halfway point, I'll get you all belts.' "

Will Harbaugh follow through?

"Oh yeah," he said. "It might be expensive, but they're getting belts."

[www.nfl.com]

I looked up the belt online. The average price for a Roger Ximinex belt is (gulp).... $200. And he's gonna buy one for everybody on the team? WOW. [www.rogerximenez.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2019 09:48AM by MamaRAMa.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Harbaugh buying belts for Ravens after 6-2 start

MamaRAMa334November 04, 2019 09:39AM

Re: Harbaugh buying belts for Ravens after 6-2 start

Classicalwit70November 05, 2019 02:37AM