Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Do I make sense when I say the Rams are too flawed to win West but...

October 28, 2019 08:24AM
Good enough to go FAR in the playoffs as a WC?? In a way, I like the hype the Niners are getting. Let them have that big bullseye. The Rams, though flawed, are quite capable of going toe to toe with anyone.....When the D isn't "bored" and McVay does not brain fart. I think our O line has gotten just a bit better and will grow more. The Rams loses so far...... A WTF game vs TB........A loss AT Seattle where we saw Wilson at his VERY best, had the USUAL DB melt downs, and we lost by a football width to the right.......The Niners game was THE ugliest across the board. McVay practiced ONE day out of 10 for that game, the O was flat out not ready. The Niners have a GREAT D. All that could go wrong did and we lost by only 13. Take away Henderson dropping the pitch and it's only a 13 to 7 Niners win. Again....That's after the Rams worst performance since Jeff Fisher was HC.

Ram simply have to get to the Playoffs. After that, I like our chances vs ANYONE! I really believe it's up to the RAMS what happens in the Playoffs.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do I make sense when I say the Rams are too flawed to win West but...

Ramgator341October 28, 2019 08:24AM

The Niners...

DaJudge230October 28, 2019 08:41AM

Those "flashes" are very frustrating!

Ramgator191October 28, 2019 08:45AM