Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

IMO this is where we want to be.....

September 30, 2019 11:09AM
getting into the meat of the schedule ....playing within the division.....these games mean 2x what any other games are valued at. Not looking at HFA at this point, you need to win the division priority 1....

We got issues, but guess what so does everyone else (save for the pats...or so it seems).....just get the head right on D....not so sure what the O-Line can do...but JG has to not shoot us in the foot with slow reads....if the line can't hold that long they need to adjust to that to help them. I liked the use of TGII in the pass game....We have the luck of knowing the hawks...we know how to attack them, but the O-Line isn't the same O-Line of the last 2 years....and please no bubble screens....and play smart....It's going to be a loud place...but IMO we can handle that for the most part...

Bottom line is this....these are the 1st 2 games that really count toward how we end up....I don't always look at other teams but I think the whiners have the brownies coming up....we could make a big erase of this last thing called a game with some assistance from the browns and we take care of ourselves.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

IMO this is where we want to be.....

roman18121September 30, 2019 11:09AM