Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

About the NFC West: maybe not so weak?

September 09, 2019 11:37AM
After the first week the NFC West is 3 wins and 1 tie.

I saw a little of the Niners-Bucs; fully expected Winston to implode (has to be one of the dumbest most immature QBs in the NFL); he didn't disappoint. 5th year in the league and he's still looking to turn the corner? Nope. He's following a circle; from mistake to mistake.....and back to mistake again. I know Arians is trying to salvage him; don't think it can be done. When Winston wasn't giving the game away, the Bucs were winning. Hard to tell much of anything from this game about the Niners. To me, Garropolo is a better looking Case Keenum.

Also saw a little of the Cards-Lions. Gad. The Lions blow an 18 point lead in the 4th quarter? With a Bellicheck trained HC who is supposed to be a D genius? I think not. In fact, I don't think Patricia has shown any prowess as an HC at all. It's a far cry from a DC to an HC, especially when the DC is really running Bellicheck's system and strategies and not his own. Also not sure the GM in Detroit is helping him with player acquisitions. As for the Cards: if they play like that against the Rams or the Seahawks, the Cards are going to lose by a lot. They are a work in progress for sure. And man, Kyler Murray is little.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

About the NFC West: maybe not so weak?

RockRam259September 09, 2019 11:37AM

From what I saw

Ram_Ruler118September 09, 2019 11:45AM

Patricia looks like he should be selling beef jerky (nm)

RockRam76September 09, 2019 12:34PM