Advanced

Full Football Weekend Ahead...

September 04, 2019 08:35AM
Friday @5pm - Ashton
Friday @7pm - Gavin
Saturday @3pm - Elijah
Saturday @7pm Bulldogs
Sunday @10am Rams

I did not list the other college and pro games I'll choose 'on the spur of the moment'.

I'm going with my Jack Youngblood jersey, (Blue and Yellow), for the Ram's opener. This for obvious reasons but not so obvious the Ashton, Gavin, Elijah, Bulldogs games I'll be in Red.... so the Blue & Yellow will be quite therapeutic and help me back to realizing that "all is still right in the world".

Opening games are a bit nerve-wracking for me. Well, more than a bit, actually.... I'm pretty much hysterical. I mean - - - no season relies on one game, obviously..... except, that it does... in my hysterical and irrational pea-brain that is. It doesn't take me long at all in a new season to come unglued and unhinged. Start the season with a 3 and out and most likely my first post on the Game Time Forum will read like this:

"@%# %$W$%% @!%$% ##@^#% ^$$W ^$@!!# $#$ #%$# ^#@^"

At which time several of you will try to calm me down - - which will REALLY set me off so I will double up on the profanity.

Start the game off with a TD and I'll be moving cash out of my retirement accounts to purchase SB tickets.

Opening day.... and I go utterly insane... and wouldn't have it any other way. It's only Wednesday and the insanity has already begun... as you've noticed. I like getting an early start. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Full Football Weekend Ahead...

JamesJM270September 04, 2019 08:35AM

Re: Full Football Weekend Ahead...

bigjimram2193September 05, 2019 07:32AM

I'm with you, James.....

SunTzu_vs_Camus117September 05, 2019 07:38AM