Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I was watching that scrimmage...

August 01, 2019 11:23AM
I'm thinking that the chargers are for real....if they were in the NFC they would be a major player.....They are IMO better than the boys, better than everyone in our division (and close to us...).., if they were in the saint's division...they would own that group....Yes I think they would be better than the saints....The north is ruled by the bears....but again .....

I think that team is a really good team....I like being able to play/feel out where we stand with a top team....

The issue is the difference in the conferences...Like how the pats are always better than their opponents....how the steelers are always about their division..etc....Yes the chiefs are there....and in that division with them and the raiders have all the glitz going on...

I hear/read about the browns.....well IMO it's a until I see it type thing....The media..the talk always gets up on those type teams....media trying to add things to their speaking point without a single issue of proof...just pure opinion that is printed as a point of fact....The chargers are better than the browns.....IMO...The browns are the regular type thing the media tries to bring out every year as a surprise team...

I really would dig a SB this year LA/LA...and the renters come up short...to set up the new digs next season....the Stadium of the Champs.....the World Champs and the AFC Champs....and IMO that could well happen.

For those who want the pats again...well IMO I'd rather see the pats go the way of the 1990's RAMS...to the bottom for like 10 years.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2019 11:27AM by roman18.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I was watching that scrimmage...

roman18403August 01, 2019 11:23AM