Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some intra divisional thoughts by an NFL fan (NFC west)

July 26, 2019 01:54AM
This is in our division, that is why this is posted---I know some get that, but others may want to not read
this, because it includes extraneous Ram-material:

So, he wrote:

I think if the Rams offensive plays bad because of O line unsettlement and degradation at LT, which may or may not happen, then Seattle takes the division. 49ers might also win 9-11 games.

Pete is a top 5 coach....and he hires a 'run game' guy to be the OC.....that is his style, as you know.a
If he can get back to a top 2 defense again, they will be in the super bowl.
McVay and Carroll is a classic rivalry.

Pete Carroll is the best 'cornerback" coach of all time. Back in the mid 80s to late 80s
he had the Viking defense smoking in the defensive back field. He is still the best
corner coach of all time.....I expect it will not end soon...too bad for the Rams.

I think rams 9-7, maybe 11-5 if their LT stas healthy, and their LG-Center combo
can play....their left guard Saffold was pro bowl caliber, and now he is gone, and Whitworth
at LT is like 37-38 years old and not very strong. He faded badly in 2017, but did well late season
in 2018.

49ers have a serious DL, and may be pretty good on offense because of the coach (certainly not
the QBs they have). They could sneak 9-10 wins out with the WRs increasing from year 1 to 2 in the system.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some intra divisional thoughts by an NFL fan (NFC west)

Steve376July 26, 2019 01:54AM

Seahag fan.

bigjimram21113July 27, 2019 05:20AM