Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Tis the season.....

May 21, 2019 09:50AM
we are in the area of wish making going insane.......This is the time when the cowboys become truly relevant....the whiners are on track........watch out for the pack......the hawks could take back the West......etc...etc....

The same old same old friggen written analogies taken from upwards of 15 years ago....just applied to today.

Who can rid the NFL of the RAMS.....can the pats ever be out of it....IMO there are several teams that really are just not examined that much....the colts come to mind.....the titans are another team....yes people are speaking of the browns..but really that to me is just a thing the media/talking heads generate to......a last to 1st generic type thing that they always do....the down trodden to the top story......the once great back to the great.....

'Tis the season of stories and polls and such that really are nothing more than wishes of some that they want transferred into like I say polls and picking for the upcoming season.....

For me it's probably the worst part of the season.....better then right after the SB period, and I enjoy the info on the new kids to the HORNS....but.....

I may be way off point but it just seems to me that the media/talking heads would like it to go back to the hawks, whiners, steelers, pats, boys.....because that makes their work tooooo easy.......

Let's get to training camp ASAP.....and get to that 1st game ASAP.....get out of this area of
estimating....deeming...proclaiming...gibberish that in the end means ....well.......hand wringing wishful thinking, hoping wastes......

For me anyway the RAMS are no longer a wish.....they are REAL......bring on those camps...those preseason deals...bring on the panthers......bring on the HORNS .....too much time....just too much time...I can smell the football, I can smell the intensity of the anthem...the KO's......and another run for the Trophy.......
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

'Tis the season.....

roman18210May 21, 2019 09:50AM

+1........This time of the year, always remember...

Arkansas Ram92May 21, 2019 11:15AM