Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NFL Draft-an admission

April 25, 2019 06:24AM
I've often claimed that I cannot understand how people can spend all the time and energy they do watching -or worse-attending this media hyped event -to watch "their team" draft either an O or D lineman-which the Rams will most certainly do this initial round.. My admission: I watch the darn thing every time ! To me-its always like a night out drinking-with the inevitable hangover the next morning. I.E. Why in the world did I spend all that time watching what I could have read about the next day w/o having wasted that time. Nevertheless, there I will be tonight, in front of my tv nervous about which lineman the Rams will pick.

What also bugs me is the behavior of fans booing over a selection by the coaches, managers, etc who spend an entire year analyzing prospects and who get paid a lot of money to do just that. But the worst of the worst is the childish kindergarten like booing of Goodell -who is the one responsible for making the game so entertaining in all of its aspects including the draft itself. It always reminds me of the lack of civility in our society.

So now I have to get ready to watch this thing. Once again.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NFL Draft-an admission

waterfield309April 25, 2019 06:24AM

Re: NFL Draft-an admission

bigjimram2156April 25, 2019 01:30PM