Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bortles on Goff: “I’m excited to support him and do anything I can to help him”

March 19, 2019 02:33PM
Bortles on Goff: “I’m excited to support him and be there for him and do anything I can to help him.”

“I think just being around coach McVay,” Bortles told therams.com, “being around this organization, watching kind of from the outside looking in kind of what they’ve been able to do the past couple years, having a relationship with Jared and talking with him — so really fired up to be around those guys and, hopefully, help out in any way I can.”

Bortles and Goff initially struck up a relationship because they’re represented by the same agent. Bortles entered the league a couple years before the Rams’ starting signal-caller, but they’ve connected and stayed in touch over the past couple years.

“We work out together and stuff down in Orange County, play in the Tahoe golf tournament and do that stuff together. So he’s been a guy where it was kind of like an immediate friendship,” Bortles said. “And we stay in touch throughout the year and talk, and kind of give each other ‘Good game’ [texts] and all that stuff.”

Go To Article

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2019 02:33PM by RamBill.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bortles on Goff: “I’m excited to support him and do anything I can to help him”

RamBill117March 19, 2019 02:33PM