Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What we had here was a fubar trifecta...

February 07, 2019 09:00AM
First and foremost, our budding genius HC was outcoached badly by the reigning genius Belichick. And McVay compounded the problems that Belichick created by refusing to make meaningful adjustments. Hopefully, McVay will learn and grow from this. I would bet a lot on it.

Second, and probably mostly as a result of Belichick’s brilliant D scheming, Goff had a very poor game. We all saw it. So many missed opportunities...

Thirdly, our most valuable O player, Gurley, was largely neutered, likely from some kind of injury, IMO. This O is designed to run through and around him and when he’s healthy he is a nightmare to defend. Well, Gurley hasn’t been a nightmare to defend lately, has he? This factor made Belichick’s job so much easier and it’s impossible to quantify. I mean, how valuable was it to be able to somewhat disregard an OPOY caliber player?

Kudos to Wade and his D, though. A magnificent effort was wasted. Such a shame.

Well, I’m done with the finger pointing. Not enough fingers to properly do the job anyway. Lol.

It’s over. I’m happy to think of the Rams future. That’s where I wanna spend my time and energy.

On to FA and the draft!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What we had here was a fubar trifecta...

Rams43378February 07, 2019 09:00AM

Re: What we had here was a fubar trifecta...

sfbayram105February 08, 2019 07:10AM