Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm looking forward and this is what I see...

February 05, 2019 11:10AM
I see a team that is on a huge uprise over a short time.....Now some will want to look at those in our division who can be our issue in the coming season, a natural reaction. But look at us 1st before looking at them. We have QB set...so does everyone else....we have a core of young guys and some young guys we no nothing about...we have a HC that has shown what he can accomplish...others in the division IMO have not outside of Carroll..yes Shanny is out there but so far he has proved zip.....

You have to win the division to have a real stake in the trophy...IMO we have the division. Then you go to the other bad guys....Chicago is going up...the cowboys are a dull dream that the media will never let go away......the saints are going to be so consumed with us that someone going to take them out....someone is going to supplant them IMO in the South...

As far as our roster goes....well I see everyone interested in coming here, and those here may have a lost hunger from SB 53...as far as worrying about injuries to this guy or that....man IMO that's just a waste of time....because if they are what they are we'll have to deal with it anyway.

It's just so nice to look at the up coming season as we were maybe 7 minutes from the Championship of the World....let everyone talk about this, that and the other....we where that close....no other team...NO OTHER TEAM was in that spot....bad game...boring game...

I say any time the RAMS are in the Game it's a great game...the outcome may not fit my wish, but gosh darn it...it was fun as hell to complain about the media talking or ignoring us in the last game of the season....

May that continue with Goff, Gurley, Donald, Littleton, Greg, Hekker...Coach..need I name any more?...Yes but what's fun is that are a lot more players to name.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm looking forward and this is what I see...

roman18270February 05, 2019 11:10AM