Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some Random Thoughts From a Bummed Fan

February 04, 2019 06:46PM
I'm still trying to process what I watched last night, so I'm just going to vomit some stuff into this post. All of these are thoughts that crossed my mind in the last 24 hours.

1. They may have spent all their emotions in New Orleans and just didn't respect the Pats enough.

2. McVay just had his worst game as our coach

3. We need to let Joyner walk away and consider someone like Earl Thomas (if his leg is healthy). It may be his best shot at a ring.

4. Bring Suh back.... at a better price. Or let him walk.

5. You have to replace Sully (back up role?) and Blythe (definite back up)

6. McVay has got to diversify his offense. He loves Bill Walsh, but he did nothing like what Walsh would have done last night. The Patriots did.

7. Consider moving Cooks inside or letting him go. He can get occasional looks outside, but he just isn't big enough.

8. Every single team in the league is going to try what Chicago, Detroit and NE did to this team. I hope McVay has an answer.

9. Goff is way ahead of where Brady and Manning were at his age. They need to stay the course with him and continue to do what they are doing. He will soon be among those QBs that has seen almost everything.

10. They need to fix whatever is going on with Gurley. There IS something going on, but not sure what.

11. This goes to #8, but I would consider packages that include a FB

12. Last but not least......I just think this team has all the right pieces, they just completely killed themselves last night. One of the weirdest football games I've ever witnessed. It didn't feel like a Super Bowl....and it didn't feel that way the entire two weeks to me. I continue to be lost as to why McVay never adjusted, especially with a long halftime.

Ugh.....semi-rant over.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Some Random Thoughts From a Bummed Fan

Ram49159February 04, 2019 06:46PM