Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Spent this evening with a couple Ram fans...among...

January 24, 2019 08:14PM
A sea of other fans... all in nice clothes; shirts, dress pants... and I was in a Jack Youngblood jersey. The only football jersey in the crowd.

This was a Dante Club Social... a dinner. Maybe 350-400 people in attendance.

I knew I was going to catch hell. I knew it going in.. flaunting my Youngblood jersey as I was... and doing it proudly, maybe smuggly. I am far beyond, and actually never was, feeling guilt.

And it went as I thought it would... with one big surprise. EVERY person I came into contact with, not a SINGLE exception, met me... these are good friends of mine, with the PI question, or comment. Each time I replied the same... paraphrased, "bad call, I don't feel one damn bit guilty"..... and then the surprise..

and again without exception was answered with, paraphrased, "nor should you".

What everyone I talked to agreed, and again without exception... was this: "you're in the Super Bowl. Congratulations"

Now to be perfectly fair, and honest.. when I entered the building word may have spread... that is: When the first person hit me with the "PI" thing I was already in my fighting stance, and prepared... and I let go. and what I mean by that is: I LET GO... I wasn't about to tolerate that @#$#. So it could very well be that muffled voices passed the word, "be kind, he'll kill you if you aren't". That's possible, I can't deny it.. but I don't believe it. What I believe, what I know...

Is that I was teased, but admired... and congratulated... and I am MORE than ready for this Super Bowl. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Spent this evening with a couple Ram fans...among...

JamesJM289January 24, 2019 08:14PM

Re: Spent this evening with a couple Ram fans...among...

BeachBoy101January 24, 2019 08:35PM