Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Not cocky, but super confident... the team.

January 13, 2019 05:26AM
I don't know how well we, as fans, can read that type of thing. Probably all in our heads when we try.... but to me the Rams just wreaked 'confidence' from opening kickoff to final play.

Not sure why but this entire season I never really thought of the Rams, O and D, as 'physical', (except AD of course). I don't mean to say I did NOT think they were physical.. it just never appeared to me to be a defining trait. Then yesterday...

Some of the tackling was fantastic, a LOT of the tackling actually. The play that brought me to my feet with the most fist pumping joy was the stop of Elliot on that 4th down. After he was hit, wrapped up, I was SCREAMING "ARE THEY EVER GOING TO BLOW THE WHISTLE?"

It looked like WHAM.. then Elliot would make a move and here would come another RAM.. then he'd try another move... then yet another Ram would fly in... then even another attempt by Elliot and then even ANOTHER Ram into the fray.

It was the 'defining' NOT TODAY, NOT IN OUR HOUSE play of the game for me. - JamesJM
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Not cocky, but super confident... the team.

JamesJM291January 13, 2019 05:26AM

Re: Not cocky, but super confident... the team.

CROMWELL21188January 13, 2019 05:31AM

Re: Not cocky, but super confident... the team.

RamsFootballFans.com210January 13, 2019 05:38AM

I was proud of the entire DL...

JamesJM210January 13, 2019 05:40AM

Re: I was proud of the entire DL...

WhiteHorns185January 13, 2019 06:21AM

Play of the game, probably..

sstrams241January 13, 2019 05:40AM