Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So all the shows are talking about all the Cowboy fans that will be in attendance

January 08, 2019 02:40AM
Is this an example of them just risked and repeating?

Stlzram what are your thoughts on this?

The Packers game was a unique circumstance. There were reasons so many of those fans were at that game

This game is very very different. The tickets have already been most sold 90% of the Rams fan base and ticket holders.

I just heard First Take and Good Morning Football day half the fans will be Cowboy fans

But just a rudimentary understanding of how different ticket purchasing is for regular season games v playoff games makes Cowboy fans buying up 40 to 50% of tickets impossible

It’s is not possible. Say it with me folks. It is not possible. This game might MIGHT be similar to the Vikings game in terms of opposing fans if that. And like that game and the Eagles loss if the opposing team does something then yeah you will hear them. However, like the Vikings game they will be drowned out and overwhelmed by Ram fans when the Rams score and make plays.

Somebody tell me I’m wrong? I just can’t imagine the Cowboys fans buying up 40 to 50% of the tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2019 02:40AM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So all the shows are talking about all the Cowboy fans that will be in attendance

Speed_Kills300January 08, 2019 02:40AM

the Eagle game

21Dog95January 08, 2019 04:32AM

Re: It's Los Angeles.....A melting pot city.

oldschoolramfan96January 08, 2019 05:05AM

yes this correct

Speed_Kills72January 08, 2019 05:14AM