Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinkscout Game 15 AND 16

December 30, 2018 06:06PM
So this one is suuuuper late because I wanted to cover college games from yesterday and tomorrow ...

Thing I liked about this game, is that we are reeling coming off some tough games, and we just strapped our boots on and got to work to put the game away.

The Great

1) CJ and the realization that he could digest the playbook and have the game he did.

2) Donald breaking records. I have huge smiles for a player inking a contract and breaking records the same year.

3) Everett being a bigger part of the gameplan against the Cards.

4) Noteboom. Not just his play and positivity about the future of the position ... but he put on 20 15 lbs of muscle where he needed it.

5) Littleton's INTs and TD.

The Good

6) Pulling players on time both games ... for the most part.

7) Goff seemed to have his timing back. Trusting his eyes.

8) Run blocking asserting itself and keeping the birds and 9ers on their heels.

9) John Kelley's effort and anger.

10) Some good scheming getting people open ... Higbee and Reynolds finding the plays that work for them.

11) Saffold blocking downfield ... he's going to be a priority to resign I think at the right price.

12) Good sign I think with Allen coming in and getting some reps and pushing guys around a little.

The Bad

13) Still Mannion. I'm drafting a QB. Ill get to that later.

14) Getting Whit dinged is just ... a bummer.

15) Listen, I get that you want to keep Woods on the field and Cooks too, but let's at least not put them into route combinations that can get them blasted by safeties. Like, aren't there a set of "safe" route combos you develop for late in games when you don't want your guys exposed? Maybe there isn't, but it seems like it wouldn't be a hard thing to develop.

16) Really not enjoying Brockers and Suh's play so much. Excited about not spending that next year.

17) Why Ramik Wilson rather than Micah Kiser?

18) Where is Obo?

19) Can't stop TEs. Even if we know that's the only pro bowler on their offense.

The Ugly

20) Having to look forward to the Super Dome.

COLLEGE

21) I'm expecting a few stand out performances over the next few days ... and a lot of QBs to show us why they'd make great backups to Goff.

22) I honestly feel like Im repeating myself on players and positions. So I'll stop here. I'll be focusing on QBs for backup roles ... I am pretty confident on my targets for just about all the other positions.

Thoughts and comments welcome!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2018 06:06PM by alyoshamucci.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout Game 15 AND 16

alyoshamucci437December 30, 2018 06:06PM

where do you see the Rams drafting

ferragamo79185December 30, 2018 06:11PM

Re: Blinkscout Game 15 AND 16

Rams43152December 30, 2018 08:46PM

dzrams105December 30, 2018 09:11PM

leafnose82December 31, 2018 05:22AM

Agree on New Backup QB