Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No lump of coal in my sock this playoff seasson

December 26, 2018 02:07PM
At the beginning of the year my top 2 Rams wish wish were 1. Winning at least 1 playoff game; 2. Securing the bye week in the playoffs.

So far we are ever so close to seeing wish #2 coming true.

I think conetext is important here. Many talking heads had the Rams dropping down a notch to 8-9/9-7. They had history on their side. Yet, here we stand at 12-3. Regardless of how you look at our team, to quote Parcessl,”you are what your record says you are.” At the end of the season what definite s a team is their W/L record and their payoff seeding. The higher the seed, the more home playoff games.

I realize, my narrative can be challenged, and rightfully so. Yet, again with a bit of context, we have our 1st back to back winning seasons since GSOT. We won our division for the 1st time since Regan was president! Even though Sea looks to be ready to challenge us for the division title next year, we look to be in a great situation to be a top tier team for at least a few years. I think our window is much bigger than GSOT. Will we reach the promised land, maybe, maybe not. But it great to be back in the conversation.

Merry Christmas one and all, and a Happy New Year!

BeachBoy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2018 02:07PM by BeachBoy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

No lump of coal in my sock this playoff seasson

BeachBoy144December 26, 2018 02:07PM