Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Opinon....

December 19, 2018 09:23AM
...I know, worth nothing.

I have purposely waited to let my anger and anxiety reside a bit after watching a team wearing Blue, White and Yellow get smacked around two weeks in a row.

They are done, and in real trouble,

Why? Well, an OL that has disintegrated over two weeks where Sullivan looks washed up and Blythe like an undrafted rookie. Whitworth is 36 and wearing down like in 2017, and Saffold has been banged up. A disaster. Does a good week of practice after talking it over and stepping up their urgency only makes my blood boil. Urgency should be every week, but I digress.

Todd Gurley IS banged up. Not the same. His speed. His body language. The look on his face. He is not 100%.

Goff has been atrocious. Yes, the OL is the main culprit, but tons of poor decisions, missing Kupp, and this attitude like, no biggee. I get it, in front of a camera is not the place to emote and he has an even keeled demeanor even when he is HOT, but very disturbing. THREE weeks in a row.

But mostly for a no-account, mercenary defense that plays with no real heart.

Suh? One year deal.

Joyner? One year deal.

Fowler? Two month rental.

Barron? Writing is on the wall, last year.

Brockers? See Barron.

Talib and Peters? Possibly one year and done in LA.

Aaron Donald is all world, but clearly these other guys have let Wade and him down.

The lack of tackling, the lack of communication, it is awful. I watched a team I loathe (the Saints) and MAN, their D FLIES to the ball. They care. The Rams D; stat-wise, okay, but man, they look like they are going through the motions all the time. The Cowboys? Eagles? Bears? Hell, the 49ers D plays harder.

I honestly do not expect them to beat ARI. They might lose.

The Saints, Bears, etc. are simply much better teams now unless the Rams undergo a major heart transplant. As I wrote a week ago; they are a soft team.

I don't think 'We got this" means anything anymore. Not after the debacle of the past few weeks. Not against top teams who fly to the ball.

I pray I am wrong and eat my words, but this team is D-O-N-E.

And I have sort of made peace with it.

Thanks for reading...
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My Opinon....

ramsfaninmd361December 19, 2018 09:23AM

No I think they are far from done

Hazlet Hacksaw209December 19, 2018 09:36AM

HH, I hope I am wrong....(nm)

ramsfaninmd147December 19, 2018 09:37AM

phantom sack

wv ram260December 19, 2018 10:10AM

Re: You were not alone