Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

great position for a Super Bowl run

November 21, 2018 02:12AM
Reynolds, Higbee, and Everett have all shown good hands and made big plays with a big game on the line. All of them had also shown positive signs in previous games. With their emergence, there is a definite net gain in the offense, even with the loss of Kupp. The Rams gave up 51 points to the Chiefs, but Peters looked better. It appears that Son of Bum made some long overdue adjustments. The only glaring breakdown in that game was the one in which Shields fell down. Talib will be back for the next game. Ebukam had an amazing game against the Chiefs. I don't think it was a fluke, and even if it was other teams will have to show him some respect. The Rams also have Fowler on the defense. I think they're in a great position for a Super Bowl run. I have noticed a recurring problem that needs to be addressed. This problem often occurs when they move into the red zone and have a chance to extend their lead and when they have a chance to mount a drive at a key point in a game when they have a chance to hold onto a lead. In those situations, I have noticed a tendency to call a bad play that goes nowhere. It's almost as if they don't get focused until second down, and first down is a throw away down.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

great position for a Super Bowl run

L.A.Rams197November 21, 2018 02:12AM