Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wow that was an unecessarily hard win

October 14, 2018 02:32PM
I get the weather but I think the game plan was all over the map. The run was ours all day period an we clearly were not confident in our pass protections. Taking very few deep shots. Some of the passing pays might as well had been hand-offs and I am not so certain Kupp or Cooks were ready for this game. We showed little confidence in our back-up WRs to even allow Kupp back onthe field.

McVay has built a winner but he really needs to stay insynch with what is going on during the game and not just roll dice to keep things mixed up. Was he even at the game when he was making his calls or were they read off a script or magic 8 ball. Not his best day by a wide margin imo.

Goff was never in synch because of the timing rythem and irregular play calling. I also do not think gloves necessary for Goff.

Not enough quick screens or short underneath stuff when there was passing pressure. I did not really see a lot of checkdown potential with the plays called.

Maybe Denver's DBs are better than I thought.

Early in the game we seemed content to get 3 points and were only seemingly playing keep away. I felt that both sides of the ball seemed to play complacent once they realized this was not going to be a push over game they just rolled with it and seemed to want to prove that they still can't be beat rather than trying to beat the snot out of their opponent.

I think we played this game tighter than necessary. Just my impressions.

This to me was a humbling win and hopefully we benefit and come out firing hard to dominate our opponents in what ever way we can going forward or we will eventually be humbled by a loss.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2018 02:55PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wow that was an unecessarily hard win

BumRap153October 14, 2018 02:32PM