Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great results today.

October 07, 2018 07:18PM
Just got finished watching the Rewind. Not a pretty game, but that's OK. Especially because the results today were excellent.

First, the Whiners let AZ off the carpet! Any day they lose is a good one.

That puts us in a really, really good place in the division. We have won all our divisional and conference games so far and have 3 and 4 game leads on everyone, with a win on SEA. They'd have to beat us AND gain 4 games on us the rest of the way. Nice place to be.

Across the NFC, GB and Philly both lost today. That's 2 of the scary games from the pre-season look at the schedule significantly reduced in difficulty. The Vikes won, but we beat them and have a significant lead in record on them. NO plays tomorrow, already trailing us by a game.

We always want to win. But getting the W today, even doing it ugly. but it's such a bigger game than next week. If you have to lose, do it to teams from the other conference. I felt pretty nervous today about keeping the string going, and an L would have cost us really significantly. We would have lost serious ground. A theoretical loss next week would hurt that position far less. But then, DEN lost badly to the Jets today, so who knows?

You know, I never like to think far ahead. I hate calculations about odds of making the playoffs or getting to the Bowl. However.

I do know a good position when I see it. We have taken care of business and we have significantly leads on everyone, except perhaps for NO. Good results today.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Great results today.

RFL230October 07, 2018 07:18PM